Fiber Diet : Choose and Eat High Fiber Diet
Do you like this story?
If sufficient amount of fiber is consumed everyday then the process of digestion becomes very easy. Fiber also helps easing the constipated stools.
There are many food items which are rich in fiber. Some of them are:
- Whole grains breads and muffins and whole grain pasta and cereals
- All berries including raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and blackberries are rich in fiber.
- Dry fruits like apricot and raisins have huge amount of fiber in them.
- Several vegetables like many types of beans, broccoli, green peas, and spinach contain high fiber content.
- Apart from these you also get to purchase fiber rich drinks. They usually come in a powder form and once mixed with water turns into a desirable drink.
- Dried beans, legumes, dried peas, nuts, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds are high in fiber.
- Some of the other sources of fiber though are not extremely high are apples, barley, lima beans, brown rice, snow peas, green peas, and sweet potatoes.
Things to be considered before going on a diet are:
- To many people diet is associated with losing weight. This can only be achieved by striking a good balance between the intake of low calorie diet by avoiding most of the high calorie diet food and the increase in the exercise. Losing one pound means burning 3,500 calories. This can only be done with a strict low calorie diet and strict daily exercise.
- But to many people low calorie diet can lead them exhausted having no power to continue with their exercise routine. This is due to low intake of necessary nutrition, vitamins, carbohydrate and many other elements.
- Therefore before starting a strict diet it is very important to consult a good doctor.
- Usually diet low in carbohydrates are high in fat but people with hear problems should avoid the intake of fat in their food.
Related Posts :
This post was written by: bLoGgEr_pRaTTs
bLoGgEr_pRaTTs is a professional blogger and writting on various articles on the web. Follow him on Twitter