How To Do Better kiss
Do you like this story?
Most of us have clear preferences, turn-ons and pet peeves, when it comes to kissing styles. Experts says men's biggest mistake is that they're too aggressive with their tongues And men claim that women don't open their mouths wide enough.
For both, the No. 1 kissing complaint is lack of variety. He recommends kissing the different parts of your partner's face and paying special attention to the ears and neck. He suggests biting softly on the lower lip and nibbling gently on the earlobe.
Human Body Your comprehensive guide to anatomy and physiology of the human body.
Beauty Tips Expert beauty advice, product reviews, beauty tips, makeup, cosmetics, and hairstyles.
Carrot Health Benefits Carrots are a great way to infuse good nutrition.
How To Kiss Kissing is a tactile way to show emotion, it can be a simple way of showing familial affection.
Let Your Whole Body Involved
A kiss can allow your whole body to participate and it is not necessary that you end up having a sexual intercourse. This allows you to enjoy the flavor of ultimate kissing at any point of time or at any place in the world.
- Kissing at a public place.
- Kissing at first date.
- Kissing for a goodnight wish.
- Kissing in a car and so on.
- The hands can be involved in massaging each other’s body, adding pleasure to your love.
- Who can deny the role of tongues in the special kissing form called French kiss?
- Kissing can bring the genital areas of two individuals extremely close to each other, making it an ultimate moment of your life.
- The blood starts rushing in your veins and your breathing rate goes higher, taking your kissing session to a new height.
- And, what you have in your eyes is the mixture of love and lust, which is enough to hypnotize your partner for ultimate kissing.
A wonderful kiss acts a perfect catalyst for any relationship to take off. And your first kiss always gets etched in your memory. So, why not make it an unforgettable sweet thing?
- Compatibility rules: First things first. Make an effort to find out how compatible you two are. And it is no rocket science to find out whether there will be enough sizzling chemistry between the two of you, folks.
- That perfect getaway: Go an extra mile to show your partner that you care about "privacy issues" before zeroing on the kissing getaway. It need not be a swanky hotspot. At the same time, it should not make your partner feel insecure. So, go for a destination that is not overcrowded nor is too secluded.
- Keep it simple: Don't beat around the bush. Both of you know you want to get closer. So, just look for signals. And patience is a virtue here. Time your kiss perfect. That has to be when both of you feel the undercurrents of love within.
- Do not rush into things: It's all about etiquette too. Your mouth should smell mint fresh. And if your lips taste sweet, it will work wonders. Both of you are doing it for the first time. So, lean forward, hold your partner gently -- at the same time -- passionately. And let your lips gently touch those of your partner's (and close your eyes while kissing).
- Those who kiss their partner goodbye each morning live five years longer than those who don’t.
- Kissing is great for self-esteem. It makes you feel appreciated and helps your state of mind.
- Kissing burns calories, 2-3 calories a minute and can double your metabolic rate. Research claims that three passionate kisses a day (at least lasting 20 seconds each) will cause you to loose an entire extra pound! It's time to start that kissing diet!
- Kissing is a known stress-reliever. Passionate kissing relieves tension, reduces negative energy and produces a sense of well being, lowering your cortisol ‘stress’ hormone.
- Kissing uses 30 facial muscles and it helps keep the facial muscles tight, preventing baggy cheeks! The tension in the muscles caused by a passionate kiss helps smooth the skin and increases the circulation.
- Kissing is good for the heart, as it creates an adrenaline which causes your heart to pump more blood around your body. Frequent kissing has scientifically been proven to stabilize cardiovascular activity, decrease blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Those who kiss quite frequently are less likely to suffer from stomach, bladder and blood infections.
- During a kiss, natural antibiotics are secreted in the saliva. Also, the saliva contains a type of anesthetic that helps relieve pain.
- Kissing reduces anxiety and stops the 'noise' in your mind. It increases the levels of oxytocin, an extremely calming hormone that produces a feeling of peace.
- The endorphins produced by kissing are 200 times more powerful than morphine.
Related Posts :
This post was written by: bLoGgEr_pRaTTs
bLoGgEr_pRaTTs is a professional blogger and writting on various articles on the web. Follow him on Twitter