Personal Guide for Skin Care
Do you like this story?
You need a good skin care technic to integrate, in order to avoid skin damage. And you should know as creams, lotions and soaps for the care of millions of retail cosmetics market. Sensitive facial skin, especially for meetings, more connections. Consumers should start with three basic cosmetics, adding that those who have followed the specific skin problems.
How to Care For Skin
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to keep your skin well hydrated and eat high-quality diet rich in fruits and vegetables and limit the sun exposure.
- Wash your face not more than two times a day with a gentle cleanser. Washing more often, can dry the skin.
- Take a quick shower or bath and use warm rather than hot water. Try to limit showers and baths during the day. Use soap only where necessary, such as the armpits and groin.
- Add a few teaspoons of olive oil or lavender oil in the bath.
- Dry your skin after washing. Wipe dry with a towel, wipe the moisture essential oils may require.
- Apply moisturiser while skin is still damp. Note the opinion of many experts is the choice when it comes to moisturiser less the list of ingredients.
- Understanding the barriers, which keeps the water on the skin, and water binders, which transports moisture from the inner layer of the surface layer of the skin. Searching for ingredients like glycerine, alpha-hydroxy acids, urea and lactic acid (binder), with petroleum jelly, lanolin and silicone derivatives (barriers) in combination. You can choose from hundreds of products. Being a dermatologist or other specialist advice for their skin care needs, but by trial and error is probably the best choice if you are looking for their products.
- Search for comfortable humidity in your home or office. A lot of heat and air conditioning can dry skin.
Related Posts :
This post was written by: bLoGgEr_pRaTTs
bLoGgEr_pRaTTs is a professional blogger and writting on various articles on the web. Follow him on Twitter