How To Stop Coughing At Night
Do you like this story?
heartburn, or perfume, respiratory system concerned. Usually cough secretions or foreign bodies in the lung are removed to prevent infection. However, respiratory infections, postnasal drip, acid reflux cough or bronchitis. If during the night and disturb the sleep of the disease more complicated. Discover what you can do to get some sleep.
Steps and Home Remedies To Stop Cough
- Take antihistamines. Those sold without a prescription issued by suppressing histamine released by the body due to allergies. These medications include Benadryl, Vicks NyQuil, Dramamine, Robitussin Allergy, Cough Liquid tank top.
- Antihistamine and decongestant combination, according to the Doctor, the combination of these two drugs, it is good to pause after running nose. Decongestants work the blood vessels of the nose, which reduces blood flow and reduces inflammation of the tissues, which facilitates the flow of air. Buy Sudafed PE decongestant like a drug. After the publication of health from Harvard University, people with high blood pressure or heart disease with your doctor before taking this medicine consult.
- Changes in the treatment of GERD diet and lifestyle or taking medication. Ciertosalimentos lead to heartburn and cough are known. Lie down after eating esophageal leak of hydrochloric acid is passed, try not eating before bedtime. Limit fatty foods, spicy foods, fried foods, onions, garlic and citrus juice. Drink a glass of water with meals to reduce acid in the neck. Take all medications as Prilosec, Nexium or Aciphex.
- Add to cough syrup with dextromethorphan(DXM). The diversity of these drugs. In search of cough syrup, which ends in DM or Tuss. Watch out for side effects of this drug are nausea, drowsiness, dizziness, sweating and rash. Refrain from driving while taking this medication.
- With alternative methods to mitigate the cough. Honey has been used for centuries to relieve symptoms. Dr. James M. Steckelberg Mayo Clinic suggests its use in 2007, studies have shown that in reality are as effective as conventional drugs dextromethorphan and others. Take 2 tablespoons of honey before bedtime. Avoid, avoid honey for children under 1 year and infant botulism.
- Use prepared with camphor and menthol chest compression. Before going to bed, breast massage Vicks VapoRub, chest rubbing balm Mentholatum Vaporx or for children. Test a small area of skin before use. If you are allergic to eucalyptus, avoid these products. Typically, allergic reactions such as urticaria occurs, swelling or tingling in the hands of the mouth. It prevents the drug in the mouth, eyes or open wounds. In this case, rinse immediately.
Related Posts :
This post was written by: bLoGgEr_pRaTTs
bLoGgEr_pRaTTs is a professional blogger and writting on various articles on the web. Follow him on Twitter