Meat and Beans, Healthier For Our Body
Do you like this story?
Meat and Beans provides rich protein, vitamins and minerals
Meat, poultry, fish, dry beans and peas, eggs, nuts and seeds are provided with a number of nutrients. These contains protein, vitamin B (niacin, thiamine, riboflavin, and B6), vitamin E, iron, zinc and magnesium.
- Proteins are the building blocks for bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood. They are also enzymes, hormones and vitamins are building blocks for. Proteins calories (the other is fat and carbohydrates), which provides one of the three nutrients.
- This B vitamin found in food group provides services to a number of bodily functions. They help the body release energy an important role in the function of the nervous system, the formation of red blood cells to help build the game and tissues.
- Vitamin A and vitamin E to protect the cell from oxidation of fatty acids is the key that has antioxidant.
- Magnesium in the building of bones and muscles are used for energy release.
- Zinc and immune function of the biochemical reactions necessary for the proper help.
These Food Conatins Some Thing Bad For our Health
- Diets high in saturated fats LDL "bad" cholesterol level is increased. High LDL cholesterol, in turn, increases the risk for heart disease. This is some of the food choices are high in saturated fat. Frequently (75%, 85% lean) ground beef, regular sausages, hot dogs and pork luncheon meat, such as regular Bologna and salami, and some birds, like ducks to the fatty beef, pork and lamb are included.
- Diets that are high cholesterol, can raise blood levels of LDL cholesterol. Cholesterol is only in foods of animal sources. Foods in this group with high cholesterol, egg yolk (cholesterol-free egg whites) and organ meats such as liver and giblets are included.
- High fat intake is difficult to avoid the need to eat more calories.
Why to Include Fish, nuts and seeds
- The selection of different fish, nuts and seeds, including meals, mono-unsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs) and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) can take a healthy fat. MUFAs and PUFAs in the diet should be very fat. Some of these PUFAs are important for the health - the body is not possible to create them in other oils.
- Some fish (eg salmon, trout and herring) in the type of PUFA called "omega-3 fatty acids." Fish Omega-3 fatty acids are generally "EPA" and said, "DHA". EPA and DHA-rich fish may reduce the risk of heart disease to eat death suggests that there is some limited evidence.
- Some nuts and seeds (flax, walnuts), the main fatty acids is excellent, and some (sunflower seeds, almonds, hazelnuts), vitamin E. a good source.
Related Posts :
This post was written by: bLoGgEr_pRaTTs
bLoGgEr_pRaTTs is a professional blogger and writting on various articles on the web. Follow him on Twitter