Do You Really Need Whey Protein
Do you like this story?
There is no food that contains whey protein. You can take it from supplements like protein powders. There are many of foods which highest quantity of protein like:
- Chicken (20% Protein)
- Eggs (5-8% Protein)
- Red meat (20% protein)
- Cheese (20-30% protein)
- Fish (20% protein)
There are 2 major types of whey protein and that is whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate. Whey protein isolates is purest form of protein, it is 90%+ pure protein by weight. This isolates processed to remove fat and lactose. While whey protein concentrates are 75% pure protein by weight and it also low in fat.
As per the categories there are 3 types of whey protein and that is whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate and whey protein blends.
- Whey protein concentrate powder is cheaper but it contains highest quantity of fat and lactose than others.
- Whey protein isolate powder contains highest quantity of protein about 90%+, low carbohydrates, low fat and lactose.
- Whey protein blends is the mot popular among the whey protein because it is blend of various form protein like egg, wheat, milk, soy. This can be obtained by mixing whey protein isolates and whey protein concentrate.
Whey protein is the most demandable protein because it is 90% pure protein by weight and it is easily absorbed. It also provides full amino acids to our body which really important for building muscles, strength and recovery. Whey protein supplement helps in increase size of muscles, strength and recovery.
Whey protein is fast injection protein and it is easily and fast digestible by our body. As per post workout nutrition, whey protein is best because after workout our body is in catabolic state and its requires fast absorbed protein and that is whey protein. Whey protein also increases the immune system of our body. As per experts, regular usage of whey protein supplement promotes strong immune system.
Health Benefits of Whey Protein
- Increase muscles mass.
- Repair muscles faster and decease recovery time.
- Reduce muscles breakdown during and after workout.
- Metabolism increased.
In a recent study it is found that there are no side effects of whey protein. It is proved that there are no side effects like allergy. If you are suffering from any diseases so please consult with your physician before taking whey protein.
Related Posts : Supplements
This post was written by: bLoGgEr_pRaTTs
bLoGgEr_pRaTTs is a professional blogger and writting on various articles on the web. Follow him on Twitter