5 Tips to Prevent Hair Loss
Do you like this story?
Hair loss does not choose its victims; it affects everyone from adults to children and here are 5 major types of hair loss that can affect you.
This type of hair loss occurs when one undergoes chemotherapy or any other type of radiation treatment. When the treatment is done, sudden hair loss is usually noticed within about two to three weeks. Anagen Effluvium basically has no treatment yet, but there is no need to worry as this condition is temporary.
Read: 4 Tips for Healthy Shiny Hair
The Androgenetic alopecia accounts for over 80 per cent of hair loss problems in the world. It is very common and people suffering from this type of hair loss will eventually experience thinning of hairs at the top of the head. Androgenetic alopecia is simply the passing of hair loss genes from parents to offspring. It has no cure yet but its onset can be delayed.
In this case, the loss of hairs is as a result of the person's immune system attacking the hair follicles. It is popularly known as Auto-immune hair loss. This type of hair loss can be corrected by the use of some hair loss prevention products.
Self induced Hair Loss
Children are mostly the victims of this type of hair loss. It is also known as trichotilomania. It is the conscious or unconscious habit of pulling out one's hair, and if this habit continues, it can trigger traction alopecia. Children usually practice this habit, when they are in bed, when they are tensed or when they are reading, and the funniest thing is that most parents usually find it hard to believe that their child will actually pull his or her hair.
Scarring alopecia involves the partial inflammation of the follicles in the hairs. Patches on the scalp are usually noticed, making them easily identifiable. Few causes of this type of hair loss include congenital atrichia, atrichia, and aplasia cutis congenital. Whether you are a man or woman, a lady or a guy in search for hair loss prevention methods, the following will help you out.
The use of hair loss prevention shampoos has proven to be quite effective, you can either buy one from the market or make one at home. Shampoos formulated with finasteride or minoxidil will help boost hair growth. Other shampoos that contain saw palmetto as an active ingredient, and nacin vitamin B will help dilate blood vessels, therefore increasing hair growth. You can easily get any of these shampoos in dermatological clinics.
Hair Loss Vitamins
Those who are genetically predisposed to suffer premature hair loss can still delay it through the intake of hair loss prevention vitamins and here are few vitamin that can be used to combat hair loss.
- Vitamin H (Biotin): This is one of the most popular vitamin that aids hair growth. It has been proven to be very effective in the prevention of hair loss and graying of the hairs. You can get vitamin H or biotin from foods like yeast, egg yolk and milk.
- Zinc: This single vitamin can reverse any scalp problem when you incorporate it into your diet. As a plus for you, it will boost your sex life.
- Iron : Anemia is not the only resultant effect of iron deficiency, it also leads to loss of hairs. If those suffering from hair loss will increase their intake of iron, they will experience a tremendous and dramatic change in their hair.
- Vitamin A: It is an antioxidant that preserves the natural oil of the scalp and can be gotten from meals like egg, vegetables like spinach and cabbage, poultry foods, meat and fish.
- Vitamin B: The B vitamin family contains twelve variants, that increases the rate of metabolism and enhances hair growth. It also improves the circulation of blood in the scalp. They can be found in foods like red meat, vegetables, fish and milk. Here they are.
- Vitamin B12
- Niacin also known as Vitamin B3
- Pyridoxine also known as Vitamin B6
- Biotin also known as Vitamin B7
- Folic acid also known as Vitamin B9
- Pantothenic acid also known as Vitamin B5
Good diets and a good eating habit is itself a hair loss prevention diet. All you need to do is to incorporate some hair growing foods like the dark green vegetables like popeye, broccoli, spinach, and foods rich in omeg-3 fatty acids. They will boost the supply of blood to the scalp and nourish the hair follicles. Now that you have known all this, start practicing them – I will be surprised if you don’t start seeing changes fast.
If you want to learn about hair loss remedies and herbs for hair loss, Abigail M. Moore is the person you should listen to; owner of www.hairgrowthtipshq.com, which is one of the fastest growing website that talks about incredible, yet simple ways to grow your fast.
Related Posts : Guest Post, Personal Care
This post was written by: bLoGgEr_pRaTTs
bLoGgEr_pRaTTs is a professional blogger and writting on various articles on the web. Follow him on Twitter