5 Ways to Protect the Skeletal System
Do you like this story?
It is divided into two parts the axial and the appendicular. The appendicular supports the body's appendages and the axial forms the core of the human skeleton system. However, there are steps you must follow to protect your skeletal system.
Ways to Protect the Skeletal System
- Bone loss is a natural aging process, so build bone mass at younger age to keep your skeletal system healthy. The nutrients are necessary and required to build bone mass such as calcium, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D and protein. You can take these nutrients in the form of supplements or you can also take it s natural form like egg, milk, apples, lean meat, banana, oranges etc.
- Make your bone strong by doing regular weight training exercise or workout like cardio training, sprinting, climbing and walking.
- If you want to protect your skeletal system then stop smoking. People who are smoking regular and smoking from long time tend to lose calcium, which make your bone weak and cause fracture and bone damage.
- Always wear protective gears when you participating in physical activities like helmet, knee pads, ankle pads etc.
- Go to your doctor or regular checkup. Regular checkup is must for our body. Doctor can checkup for any disabilities. If there is concerned about your bone health, there is mineral density test for checking the symptoms of osteoporosis. Early checkups keep your skeletal system healthy and strong.
Importance of Diet for Skeletal SystemResearchers say, nutritional diet plays very important role in maximizing bone health. They said taking plenty of nutrition food or diet including green vegetables, fruits, cereal, milk, egg etc. provides us plenty of vitamins and minerals which help our body in making healthy skeletal system.
Importance of Exercise for Skeletal System
Healthy eating is only single part of making healthy and strong skeletal system second is exercise. Exercise plays important role in skeletal health. Expert say, regular exercise makes our bone mass and keep our bone strong and healthy. Weight training exercise is best for bone health. Experts say if someone doping regular exercise then he/she will reduce the bone lose by natural aging effect.
Nutritional diet, regular exercise and some things to avoid, If you follow these regular in daily life basis you will get healthy and strong bone mass or skeletal system.
Related Posts : Fitness and Health
This post was written by: bLoGgEr_pRaTTs
bLoGgEr_pRaTTs is a professional blogger and writting on various articles on the web. Follow him on Twitter