CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid ) is a Good Weight Loss Supplement
Do you like this story?
In a recent study it is shown that CLA lowers the cholesterol and triglycerides level which good for heart and it is also lowers the blood sugar level which also good diabetic patient. There are many research are going on, on CLA and its health effects.
There are some health effects are given bellow:
- Improved Metabolism: This is good for those who are suffering from thyroids. Thyroids can lower the metabolic rate. Experts say taking CLA supplement can increase the metabolism rate.
- Reduce the Abdominal Fat: Hormonal and adrenal imbalance is most common in the thyroid patient, by this there accumulation of abdominal fat. So the taking CLA will be beneficial for those who want to burn abdominal fat.
- Lowers Triglycerides and Cholesterol Level: It is proved in the study that CLA can helpful in reduce the high cholesterol level as well as triglycerides level.
- Lowers Sugar Level: It is also helpful for those who have diabetes. CLA can lower the sugar level dramatically. So it is good for diabetic patient.
- Improves Immune System: There are some people who have bad or disturbed immune system, CLA will helpful for them. Point to remember is you have to do regular exercise or workout when you are taking CLA.
- Muscle Growth: In a study it is found that CLA also helpful in muscle growth. CLA also increase the workout and training strength.
As per experts, the 3400 mg of CLA per day will gives good health benefits. You take it before meal and take it with your meal. You can also take it with low fat milk, it will increase protein absorption.
Some people complaint the side effect of Conjugated linoleic acid that they feel like upset stomach and stool problem when they take CLA supplements. Take your CLA supplement with protein like milk for reduce these side effect.
Related Posts : Weight Loss
This post was written by: bLoGgEr_pRaTTs
bLoGgEr_pRaTTs is a professional blogger and writting on various articles on the web. Follow him on Twitter