Are You Addicted To Energy Drink?
Do you like this story?
Today most of the athletes using these products frequently, for the better focus on the workout or exercise. 99% energy drinks contains caffeine, it promotes the energy level but have some side effects like sleeplessness if consumed in high quantity.
Generally, caffeine is also available in tea, chocolate and coffee. In fact, you may grow addiction of energy drink (or caffeine) if you consume at daily basis, or in high quantity.
Read: Coffee Is Healthier Than Tea
Ingredient of Energy Drink
Energy drinks usually made for athlete for improving their workout. This product made of the combination of caffeine and other ingredients like vitamins. The most common ingredient in energy drinks are Vitamin B, Ginseng, Caffeine, Carnitine, Taurine, Arginine and Guarana (it is an herb which contains large amount of caffeine), But some energy drink also contain Creatine and some Amino Acids.
Side Effect of Energy Drink
1. As per experts, generally energy drink doesn’t have any side effect if consumed in normal or low quantity. 2. If it consumed in daily basis or you taking it as high quantity, it will show some side effects.
3. If you will Sleeplessness (or Insomnia), Frequent Urination, Dizziness, Headache, Restlessness, Chest pain, increased heart rate and Nausea.
4. Some Energy drinks also contain yohimbine which causes low blood pressure.
5. In some study it is found that decreased bone density, irritation and heart arrhythmia are also side effect of energy drink.
6. It will show more side effects, if you consume with other caffeinated products like coffee and tea.
Read: Energy Drink and Health Effects
Alternative to Energy Drink
Coffee, tea and chocolate are best alternative to the caffeinated energy drink. With these products you will get normal caffeine, and it will not give any side effect.
If you think you getting addicted to the energy drink consult with your doctor who is experts in addicted cases. If you will cut down caffeine, you will see some negative effect like tiredness, energy loses but your body gets back into normal stage after some days.
Related Posts : Fitness and Health
This post was written by: bLoGgEr_pRaTTs
bLoGgEr_pRaTTs is a professional blogger and writting on various articles on the web. Follow him on Twitter