How to Build Muscle Mass Fast
Do you like this story?
Proper nutrition and proper rest always needed for our muscles mass, without it all going in waste. Protein is considered as most important and necessary food for muscles. Like this carbohydrates and fats are also required for energy.
The protein is easily found in meat, egg, milk, and protein supplement. We can get carbohydrates and fat from any food like whole wheat bread, rice. So, what to do for muscles growth, let's read.
Read: Top 5 Supplements for Muscle Gain
1. Protein is must. Consume 800 grams of protein for every kilograms of body weight. Eat 4 ounces of lean meat, tuna, salmon, halibut for high amount of protein. You can get high quality of protein from eggs and protein supplement like whey protein and hydrolyzed protein.
Read: Do You Really Need Whey Protein
2. Chicken is good for muscles builder, it contain high amount saturated fat and protein. Chicken and beef are high in protein but they may give heart disease, due to high saturated fat. So consume in low quantity for healthy life.
Read: 8 Natural Ways to Gain Muscle Mass
3. Lift weight or do reps slowly for better muscles growth. Slow reps give more stress to the muscles which will increase muscles size faster.
4. Rest is must. Muscles require time to heal, so give proper rest to the muscle for proper growth. A muscle will take 24 to 72 hours to proper heal, however it depends person to person. During healing, muscles repairing itself.
Read: Nutrition Facts for Muscle Building
5. Increase your lifting weight in every two weeks. When you increase weight your muscles get shocked with new heavy weight and continue work harder for grow quickly.
Related Posts : Supplements
This post was written by: bLoGgEr_pRaTTs
bLoGgEr_pRaTTs is a professional blogger and writting on various articles on the web. Follow him on Twitter