A cataract is a clouding that develops in the crystalline lens of the eye or in its envelope, varying in degree from slight to complete opacity and obstructing the passage of light. Early in the development of age-related cataract the power of the lens may be increased, causing near-sightedness (myopia), and the gradual yellowing and opacification of the lens may reduce the perception of blue colours. Cataracts typically progress slowly to cause vision loss and are potentially blinding if untreated. The condition usually affects both eyes, but almost always one eye is affected earlier than the other.
The low alcohol drink such as beer will relax our body. A glass of beer contains less calories than the equivalent of whole milk or apple juice, and much less complicated than the empty calories in the drink offering. Alcohol increases HDL (good cholesterol), and therefore in favor of the heart and circulatory system. The doctors say that drinking a pint of beer a day for good health and reduces the risk of diabetes and hypertension. They suggested that even moderate drinking can help people lose weight with a healthy diet. Ramon Estruch and Rosa lamuela doctors tested 1,249 men and women over 57 years. The Mediterranean diet, with paint that not only weight gain, but in some cases even decreased.
Beer contains vitamin B6, the accumulation of an amino acid called homocysteine, which were adopted to prevent cardiovascular disease. Those of us who have high homocysteine levels are more prone to premature cardiovascular disease. After the test, people who drink beer without increasing their level of homocysteine, but those who drink wine or spirits almost 10%. It also seemed that those who drank beer, 30% of vitamin B6 in plasma in their experience, proving that beer (in moderation) is actually healthier to drink the wine and spirits.
Benefits Of Beer
- Beer drinking can also reduce the incidence of kidney stones. This may be due to the water, or the alcohol but whatever the reason it seems to help.
- Beer is nutritious if consumed in moderation.
- Beer is fat-free and cholesterol free, So it is good for our health.
- Beer has a relaxing effect on the body thereby reducing stress.
- Beer can help increase HDL (good cholesterol) in the body, reducing the risk of blood clots.
- Beer can help to reduce blood pressure and levels of insulin in the blood.
- It can help you sleep better.
- It helps prevent heart disease and improves the blood circulation.
- It was discovered that a positive impact on older people. Help, vasodilation, in order to induce sleep, and urine.
- Beer contains vitamins B and B2 (as well as B6) and essential minerals like calcium, potassium, and phosphorus.
- Stout is better for you than light. It contains more flavonoids, natural antioxidants that protect the body against disease.
- Moderate beer consumption is shown to increase bone density, preventing the risk of fractures and osteoporosis.
- Beer is shown to possess a number of digestive properties, which include stimulation of gastric, gastric acid, cholecystokinin and pancreatic enzymes.
- Fiber comes from the cell walls of malted barley. Pint of beer to 60% of the recommended daily fiber. The extra fiber will keep you and may also increase the risk of heart disease.
It is no secret that high levels of fats stored in our body is unhealthy and may prone to many dieases and can cause serious illness at the time of creation. The study shows that the fat that accumulates around internal organs typical shape of a beer belly men also find their way into the bloodstream and, consequently, increased levels of cholesterol. This leads to heart disease and stroke. Beer drinkers have an increased risk of developing stomach cancer, especially if suggests.People particular variant of the gene, a new study, 58 to drink two beers a day during the year are 75 percent higher risk of developing stomach cancer, and those with the genetic variant called rs1230025 drinkers are not at increased risk of stomach cancer by 30 percent, compared with men who drank beer less of a day.
Studies have shown that people (the equivalent of four beers, 56) regularly for more than 60 grams of alcohol consumed in a 65 percent risk of stomach cancer has increased over the period than men who drank regularly, 1-4, 9 grams of alcohol per day (less than even beer). Moderation is the key to this, as in all things. Beer is healthy drinks with natural ingredients, but above or consumption in the body also lead to damage and are dangerous for us. For moderate drinkers can be a nutritious beer